Single Tooth Implants in Jaffrey, NH
If you are missing a single tooth, you may be considering a dental implant.
At Monadnock Dental Associates, we specialize in single tooth implants and other tooth replacement options.
What are single tooth implants?
A single tooth implant is a titanium post that is placed in the jawbone to serve as a replacement for the missing tooth root. Once the implant has bonded with the jawbone, a dental crown is placed on top of the implant to restore the visible portion of the tooth.
Implants require oral surgery, and the healing process can take several months.
Single tooth implants offer several benefits over other types of dental restoration, including:
- implants are more durable and long-lasting than bridges or conventional dentures
- implants don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support, so there is no need to alter healthy teeth
- implants look and feel like natural teeth
- implants can help preserve jawbone density
Don’t let tooth loss keep you from smiling with confidence! Single tooth implants can restore your smile and replace teeth you are missing. Implants provide a permanent solution to enhance your dental health and provide you with a more attractive smile.
How do single dental implants work?
The single dental implant process begins with a consultation with one of our experienced dentists. During the consultation, we will assess your individual needs and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
If you are determined to be a good candidate for single dental implants, the next step is to have the implant placed. This is a minor surgical procedure that is performed under local anesthesia. Once the implant has been placed, it will take several months to bond with the jawbone.
Once this process is complete, a custom dental crown will be placed on the implant. Soon you will have a fully restored, functional smile!
Who is a good candidate for dental implant treatment?
Benefits of Implants for Patients with Missing Teeth
There are many benefits of single tooth implants, including:
- Improved oral health: Unlike dental bridges, which rely on adjacent teeth for support, single tooth implants are placed directly in the jawbone, which helps preserve the health of the adjacent teeth.
- Improved aesthetics: Dental implants look and function just like your natural teeth.
- Improved speech: Dental implants are securely placed in the jawbone, which helps to improve your speech.
- Improved comfort: Dental implants are placed directly in the jawbone, which helps to enhance your comfort.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can help improve your self-esteem by restoring your smile.
What is the cost of a single implant?
The cost of single tooth implants can vary depending on the individual case. In general, single tooth implants start at around $3,000. Several factors affect the price, including:
- The type of implant used
- The location of the implant
- The type of dental crown used
- If you need a bone graft
At Monadnock Dental Associates, we are committed to providing our patients with the best possible dental care. This includes full disclosure about the pricing and benefits of single tooth implants. In addition, we understand that the cost of any dental treatment can be a concern for many patients, and that’s why we offer financing options to make dental treatment more affordable.
Your Implant Solutions at Monadnock Dental Associates
Our board-certified team is here to assist new and existing patients with the best possible dental care. Contact Monadnock Dental Associates today to schedule a consultation if you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth and would like to learn more about our dental implant options. We will be happy to answer any questions and help you decide if implants are the best tooth-replacement option for you!