Your First Dental Visit at Monadnock Dental
If you are new to the area or looking for a new dental home, Monadnock Dental Associates is here to help. Our dentist and dental hygienist team offers comprehensive care for patients of all ages. We understand that the first visit to a new dentist can be a little nerve-wracking, so we want to provide you with some information about what you can expect.
We believe in a progressive approach to dentistry. Our team is dedicated to you and your family’s oral health. We educate ourselves on new techniques for treatment and therapies and pride ourselves on offering these new treatments to our patients.
Even though we have a progressive approach, we maintain traditional values. Our core values for conducting business include loyalty, respect, integrity, and excellence.
Our Dental Practice Policies
We will always provide the highest possible quality dental care. Our team is committed to optimizing your overall health and well-being. We have a few policies we instill in all of our patients to ensure optimal results.
- Commitment to Complete Dental Treatment: It’s essential that you see through your treatment for your oral health. We create a custom plan to ensure your health is optimized. Incomplete treatment can lead to further health issues, including loss of teeth and disease.
- Commitment to Making Appointments: Our team ensures each patient has a reserved day and time for treatment, and we do our best not to keep anyone waiting. We trust that each patient will put in the effort to make it to every appointment and on time. We do not allow repeated cancellations, no-shows, or frequent short-notice changes at our dental practice.
- Commitment to Financial Agreements: Our fees are thoroughly explained before treatment, so you have everything you need upfront. In return, we expect patients to fulfill their financial obligations to our office promptly and thoroughly.
Scheduling Your First Appointment
Forms You'll Need for Your First Dentist Appointment.
There are several forms we will have you fill out on the day of your first dental appointment. You can save time during your visit by completing them before your appointment. Here are the forms we will need at Monadnock Dental Associates.
- Patient Registration
- In House Membership Form
- Health Information Consent
- Health Form
- Insurance Authorization
- Privacy Acknowledgment
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Financial Agreement
Other Items You Will Want to Bring to Your First Dentist Visit
When you come in for your appointment, there are a few items our staff will ask for to provide prompt dental treatment.
- Photo ID
- Insurance Information/Card (if applicable)
- Any prior medical or dental records that pertain to your visit
We always ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your dental appointment time in case the office staff needs additional information from you.
Services Provided by Our Dentist
Things to Consider If It's Your Child's First Dental Visit
Pediatric dentistry is an important area of dental care. It’s important to begin their dental journey when your baby gets their first tooth. Early dental checkups can improve children’s oral health.
Many parents may feel anxiety about the unknown when visiting a pediatric dentist for the first time. How will your child act in the dental chair? What should you expect during your baby’s first dental visit? Remember, this is an entirely new experience for your child, and our pediatric dentists will ensure your child’s teeth are healthy and make it a relaxing and fun experience for them. The earlier you get your child into a pediatric dentist, the more time your child has to get comfortable visiting us.
It’s important to be upfront about the payment options and provide affordable dental care. Here are a few options we accept, including:
- Cash or Check
- Major Credit Cards
- In-office Financing
- Dental Insurance
Don't have dental insurance? Don't worry! We offer dental membership plans, so you don't have to skip your or your child's dentist visits. Contact our office for more information.
As a qualified healthcare provider, we ensure we provide affordable, high-quality dental care. Our goal is to make your first dental appointment stress free.
Give us a call today at 603-532-8720 and schedule a visit with us!