Zane T. Broome, DDS
Dr. Broome believes that the dentist-patient relationship is one of the strongest factors in preventive dental care and in maintaining a high level of health. Therefore, his main concern is getting to know you, what you value and offering you the care that meets your needs.
Dr. Broome has been a life-long seeker of truth and health. He is one of the leading practitioners in the United States with advanced knowledge of the TMJ (jaw joint) and its supporting musculature. Dr. Broome is a continuous student engaging in advanced post-graduate dental educational training annually.
- Graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- Graduate of Orognathic Bioesthetics International
- The Schuster Center For Professional Development
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Bioesthetic Dentistry
- Texas Center for Occlusal Studies
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- Monadnock Dental Society
- Supervising Dentist for Monadnock Healthy Teeth to Toes Program
- 2012 Business Leader of the Year
Dr. Broome was raised in Louisville, Ohio. He moved to New Hampshire after graduating from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 2001. He is married to Amie and has three children; Brandon, Alexis (Lexi) and Lynzie (Zie). He enjoys boating and outdoor sports. He is also a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan. His main interest is the pursuit of professional excellence and helping patients and colleagues gain deeper insights in the path of professional excellence.